Day 99

I believe in angels whether Celestial or Earthly. My move to a strange city as an older person was impulsive. Not that I should have stayed where I was living. My former town, although lovely, was prone to floods and was bereft of public transportation. During the freezing winters-no market was within distance or delivered.

A friend and I scouted my new city for neighborhoods. What I wanted was diversity and proximity to stores and transportation. Well I got the proximity and not diversity. Anyway, a winter's move was hard and the place attached to mine was undergoing renovations for almost 2 years. 

Quite frankly, I was lost, and then came the angel. Diane Venora and I got to know each other long ago when she stopped acting to take care of her daughter. During that time she taught speech classes at my school and learning center. Imagine, what a treat for the kids to have a brilliant actress as their teacher.

We remained in touch, by phone and messaging. Slowly the connection slowed. And then, during that cold winter when I felt so alone and abandoned-Diane began calling every night-she knew- and I am so grateful. I was loved and not alone.

Over the course of my life, angels have visited-some for longer times--Be one...